Friday, October 19, 2007

The story of me and school.

Ive been in Shatec for almost 11 months now and i have just about 1 month plus to go in school. Next year i will be going for my attachment in one of the hotels in Singapore and i am truely excited.


As for the past 11 months it was a really great experience for me since i not only have to study in the class and get my theory right i also had to go into the kitchen to do my practical. I was on a school attachment to Rossette, one of the school's outlet for 3 months, and i managed to learn alot from the Sir incharge who was Mr. Hendrix. I really appreciate him for teaching us all he can and i hope to learn more on my hotel attachment from all the chefs incharge of me. This is where i want to gain more experience.


Well without futher being said, here are some pictures of me throughout my time being in Shatec.



No comments:

My idol