Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A secret little thing that made me fall in love with cooking

I have been staying in Singapore for about almost 3 years now. For the first year and a half i was studying in Lasalle-SIA. I was taking Performing Arts- Dance. It was a three year course. 1 and 1/2 years passed by and i fouind out i could not dance anymore, as i had a hip injury connecting to my lower back. It was serious and i was advised to stop dancing.

In the one and a half years here, i stayed with my Grandma's sister and she loves cooking. To me my grandma and her cooking is the best. I really enjoy watching how they adore cooking for the family and me. It's always filled with love.

Looking at them, made me wanted to cook like them. Since i had to quit Dance, i went back to Brunei(where my parents are), i started cooking for them. Then i start watching Nigella Lawson on tc and she made me know for sure that cooking is what i want to do. I just get a great plessure from cooking especially for my family.

Therefore these are the little things that made me start to like cooking.

No comments:

My idol